Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Wii

Submission + - Top 5 Wii Downfalls

Deathspawner writes: "Since the Wii has been released there has been mostly great things said about it. Techgage has found more wrong than right with the console however, and lays out five prime reasons where the Wii fails and should be improved. Some of the features picked on include the subpar online Virtual Console selection, clunky setup and even the reason the Wii is popular to begin with."

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...