Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - Train Derailment causes two 737s airplanes to crash into Clark Fork River (newstalkkgvo.com)

McGruber writes: Boeing builds its 737 airplane fuselages in a Wichita, Kansas factory. The fuselages are then shipped on top of railroad flatcars (as shown in this photograph: http://www.railpictures.net/vi... ) to Boeing's Renton, Washington plant where assembly is completed.

Unfortunately, a train carrying two fuselages to Renton derailed approximately 18 miles east of Superior, Montana. The 737s slid down a steep embankment and ended up in the Clark Fork River. (http://newstalkkgvo.com/montana-rail-link-train-derails-near-superior-three-cars-in-clark-fork-river-audio/)

That'll buff right out.

This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Train Derailment causes two 737s airplanes to crash into Clark Fork River

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...