Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - AirMule, 287mph flying car makes test flights.

garymortimer writes: Weighing close to one ton the platform is lifted by ducted fans and is slated to have a top speed of 250 knots or 287 mph. A Turbomeca Ariel turboshaft engine powers the two ducted fans. You can certainly hear it coming!
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

AirMule, 287mph flying car makes test flights.

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...