Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - Kim Dotcom resigns from Mega to fight extradition, run for office

rjmarvin writes: The Internet mogul and founder of the infamous file sharing and storage service confirmed he has stepped down http://sdt.bz/64072 as director to fight his U.S. extradition case, develop Megabox--his revolutionary music platform--oh, and to start his own political party and run for office in New Zealand's elections next year. What about the cutting-edge encrpyted email service he promised? Well that's Chief Executive Vikram Kumar and new Director Bonnie Lam's problem now. Dotcom will have his hands full trying to "get New Zealanders a new submarine cable, fair Internet pricing & no more data caps. #Gimme5Percent.”
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Kim Dotcom resigns from Mega to fight extradition, run for office

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...