Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - World's top cryptographers sing statement against NSA spying (youtube.com)

An anonymous reader writes: At the currently ongoing CRYPTO conference in Santa Barbara, one of the most prestigious venues in cryptologic research, a group of cryptologists has "issued" a statement against world-wide spying by the NSA.

The song was inspired by the Beach Boy's famous "Surfin' USA".

This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

World's top cryptographers sing statement against NSA spying

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...