Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - Interactive Nukemap by Alex Wellerstein (also in 3D) (nuclearsecrecy.com)

Lasrick writes: The brilliant Alex Wellerstein has an interactive map that shows the effects of a variety of atomic bombs on whatever city in the world you choose (you can designate the yield or choose from a wide variety of pre-programmed yields, like Fatman, Little Boy, or what the Soviets had at time of the Cuban Missile Crisis). Compelling in a scary sort of way. A 3D version is available.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Interactive Nukemap by Alex Wellerstein (also in 3D)

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...