Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - North Korea Blamed for March Cyber Attacks on South (ibtimes.co.uk)

DavidGilbert99 writes: It may have taken a few weeks but the South has finally officially pointed the finger of blamed for the 20 March cyber attacks on banks and TV stations at Pyongyang. As tensions rise on the Korean peninsula, cyber attacks could become increasingly important, with the North looking to target critical infrastructure in the South which is one of the world's most connected countries. The same cannot be said of the North however....
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

North Korea Blamed for March Cyber Attacks on South

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...