Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - Jeri Ellsworth and Valve Part Ways (engadget.com)

jollyrgr3 writes: Self taught Electrical Engineer and designer of the Commodore 64 in a Joystick Jeri Ellsworth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeri_Ellsworth) announced her firing from Valve on Tuesday via this Twitter Tweet https://twitter.com/jeriellsworth/status/301521067816669184. Jeri had been working on hardware designs rumored to be Steambox controllers for games. Details were not available as of this time.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Jeri Ellsworth and Valve Part Ways

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...