Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Idle

Submission + - Iris van Herpen Debuts World's First 3D-Printed Flexible Dresses (ecouterre.com)

fangmcgee writes: At Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week on Monday, Dutch designer Iris van Herpen debuted what she dubbed as the "first 3D-printed flexible dresses": a dramatic skirt and cape created in collaboration with MIT Media Lab's Neri Oxman and Stratsys, and an intricate dress developed in conjunction with Austrian architect Julia Koerner and Materialise using laser-sintering.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Iris van Herpen Debuts World's First 3D-Printed Flexible Dresses

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...