Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - Black Friday E-Commerce Hits $1 Billion, Amazon Gets Most Visits (forbes.com)

sevgelh50 writes: The fastest growing category of sales this holiday season is digital content and subscriptions, which is up 29% year-over-year. That category includes digital books, audio and video content, which have been driven by the massive growth of mobile and tablet devices. The other fast growing categories are toys up 27%, consuemr packaged goods up 23%, video games up 18% and consumer electronics up 18%.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Black Friday E-Commerce Hits $1 Billion, Amazon Gets Most Visits

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...