Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - Should this be touted in an Apple iPhone 5 ad? (telegraph.co.uk)

billrp writes: "Hidden web code means hackers 'can wipe Samsung Galaxy S3'. Malicious hackers can hide a code in a web page that will trigger a full factory reset of Samsung’s best-selling Galaxy S3 smartphone, deleting contacts, photographs, music, apps and other valuable data, security researchers have discovered."
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Should this be touted in an Apple iPhone 5 ad?

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...