Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Google

Submission + - Google's failed ideas: timeline of axed projects (pcpro.co.uk) 1

nk497 writes: "Google killed off a few more failed projects over the weekend, as part of its clean up program as it tries to refocus on key areas. We've collected all the dead services and ideas in one chart, to show how long they lasted and how many have been axed, from iGoogle and Buzz to Labs, Lively and SearchWiki. Are there any you miss?"
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Google's failed ideas: timeline of axed projects

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...