Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Software

Submission + - ParAccel Lifts Hood on CARFAX Overhaul (datanami.com)

An anonymous reader writes: In the wake of their competitors being gobbled up by giants and their announcement today of a new connector to Hadoop, we step back and look at how analytical platforms like ParAccel's are handling large amounts of complex data for companies like CARFAX, which recently put the company in the driver's seat following limitations from their legacy..
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

ParAccel Lifts Hood on CARFAX Overhaul

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...