Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Australia

Submission + - iPhone catches fire on plane (abc.net.au)

An anonymous reader writes: The ABC is reporting that an iPhone " started glowing red and emitted smoke on a flight from Lismore to Sydney last Friday"
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

iPhone catches fire on plane

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...