Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - Frist attack using RSA breach ? (networkworld.com)

jeffviper writes: Ouch.... we all knew it was a bad thing for RSA and here is the first casualty : Lockheed Martin

Lockheed responded to questions about the incident with this written statement: "We have policies and procedures in place to mitigate the cyber threats to our business, and we remain confident in the integrity of our robust, multilayered information systems security," said spokesman Jeffery Adams.

This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Frist attack using RSA breach ?

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...