Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Hardware Hacking

Submission + - Sony fires back at PS3 hackers (kotaku.com)

kamaaina writes: Cats out of the bag, genie out of the bottle, toothpaste out of tube, whatever analogy you want to use. Still Sony feels they must fire back at the team that hacked the PS3.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Sony fires back at PS3 hackers

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...