Thank you for contacting Yahoo! Mail Customer Care.
I understand you are experiencing issue while using your Yahoo! Mail
account. I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you and let
me help you with this.
It seems you are using the following unsupported Operating System:
Linux. It is likely that usage of an unsupported Operating System is
causing the issues you reported.
Most issues with Yahoo! Mail can be resolved by ensuring you're using
one of the following Operating Systems:
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7
- Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, and 10.6
In order for your Yahoo! Mail account to function optimally, we
recommend using one of the Operating Systems listed above.
Note: Unsupported Operating Systems can also cause issues because they
often do not support the browsers listed below:
Yahoo! Mail supports the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer version 6 and newer
- Firefox version 18.104.22.168 and newer
- Safari version 3.0.4 and newer
- Google Chrome version 1 and newer
If updating your Operating System did not resolve your issue, please
reply with the following information:
- Describe the issue you are experiencing in as much detail as possible.
- Provide any steps you took leading up to the error, how frequently it
occurs, and the exact text of any error messages.
Once this information is received, we will continue to troubleshoot your
Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Mail Customer Care."