Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Iphone

Submission + - 10 ways Apple is looking more like Microsoft (itnews.com.au)

schliz writes: iPhone app developer Darren Winterford considers himself an admirer of Apple, but if they genuinely care about their brand, they may need to address a few concerns that have began to disillusion even some of their most faithful, he says. With a growing propensity for secrecy, paranoia, trademark battles and regulatory exemptions, is Apple beginning to act like the very brand it set out to crush?
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

10 ways Apple is looking more like Microsoft

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...