Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - Barbie Becomes a Computer Engineer (nytimes.com)

azadrozny writes: Barbie, whose various careers have taken her from aerobics instructor to supermodel to business executive, will next be a computer engineer, a career chosen by half a million Barbie fans. Computer Engineer Barbie still has her trademark cascade of blond hair, impossibly small waist, feet frozen on tiptoes to slide into her high heels and a whole lot of hot pink.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Barbie Becomes a Computer Engineer

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...