Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
NASA

Submission + - SPAM: NASA finds "lots of water" from moon crash tests

coondoggie writes: The NASA spacecraft that plowed into the moon last month have discovered what the space agency calls "significant amounts of water" on the lunar surface. NASA' Lunar CRater Observing and Sensing Satellites (LCROSS) took dead aim and crashed into the moon On Oct. 9. The impact of the $80 million LCROSS satellites into the Lunar surface created an ice-filled a debris plume that NASA analyzed for water content. Since the impact NASA scientists have been working "28 hour days" to analyze the results.
[spam URL stripped]

Link to Original Source
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

NASA finds "lots of water" from moon crash tests

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...