Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - HIV Vaccine success (ap.org)

qedramania writes: "For the first time, an experimental vaccine has prevented infection with the AIDS virus, a watershed event in the deadly epidemic and a surprising result. Recent failures led many scientists to think such a vaccine might never be possible."
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

HIV Vaccine success

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...