Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Security

Submission + - Casino Chips 'Uncopyable' - Apparently

Bigev writes: Melbourne's Crown Casino has had recent problems with counterfeit $1000 chips. Being the good casino that they are, they have gone through a chip redesign, incorporating RFID and holograms. The manufacturer of the new chips, Dolphin Products (sounds tasty!) are quite confident in their product. Their Director of Business Development has said "I would go so far as to say they are uncopyable."
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Casino Chips 'Uncopyable' - Apparently

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...