Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

EU Court Blocks Passenger Data Deal with U.S. 572

Reinier writes "The BBC reports that the European Court of Justice has ruled the airline data agreement with the United States is illegal. The 'agreement' required airlines to share 34 items of personal data of their passengers with American authorities at least fifteen minutes before take-off of any flight to the US. The Court of Justice examined the agreement after the European Parliament objected. A PDF of the ruling is available online."
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

EU Court Blocks Passenger Data Deal with U.S.

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...