- Queue with count beside it. Example: 'Unshipped orders (5)'
- Screen for UI building of a search and ability to save the search as a queue
- List of queues showing all transaction counts and their various states
- Transaction list / table screen (should have an many possible features as a standard spreadsheet: pick your columns, column order, sort order, clickable column headings, export to various formats, print view, etc.)
- Detail view screen (one transaction, may include too many fields to display at once, requiring tabs, scrolling up and down, left to right, etc., should have a good printable view)
- Contact database built-in or connection to one from another system
- Auto messaging of various statuses to contacts and lists of contacts, above
- Full web accessibility and security model to allow our suppliers and clients access to their own queues for 'pull queries', in addition to what we email them.
- Ability to create a list of values for a field, then incorporate that into the query for a queue.
- Journal of a transaction
- Screen showing progression of a transaction
- Screen showing Parent / child parts of a transaction"
Slashdot videos: Now with more Slashdot!
We've improved Slashdot's video section; now you can view our video interviews, product close-ups and site visits with all the usual Slashdot options to comment, share, etc. No more walled garden! It's a work in progress -- we hope you'll check it out (Learn more about the recent updates).