Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Field Manual No 34-40-2 Basic Cryptanalysis

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...