Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Hey, what's going on in this Journal thing.

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...