- 276 spam mails since yesterday, 7pm (making 15 per hour).
- Anti-spam scripts work less effective than ever, thanks to Verisign's Sitefinder.
- In my personal mailbox, six pieces of another Winodws virus,
- Reading heise.de: Just another Winodws hole. Again.
- Reading spiegel.de: German politicians lose control, are badly prepared and without any ambitions.
- Heard on the street: G.W.Bush is planning another war. Again. Which country it will be this time? Not sure.
- Met a neighbor: She has lost her job. She says her husband is unemployed for over six months now.
- World bank is said to have predicted Germany to have economy grow by 0%.
Oh happy day!