Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Head 'Splodes: What if Herbert Kornfeld penned a Margaret Thatcher Obituary?

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...