Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
User Journal

Journal PerlJedi's Journal: New DB 1

Slashdot is now running on upgrade database backend software, and new hardware. Anecdotal evidence suggests improved performance. Was anybody worried? I wasn't. Next week, updated front end web servers!

This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

New DB

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...