Where's the bug tracker for Slashdot? I'd like to be able to file bugs and feature requests.
- Link to posting journals is difficult to find. At one time, it was nearly impossible to click, because it was part of a page footer that retreated every time you got near it. (The page body was getting filled with more content as one got closer to the bottom.)
- List of all my old Journal Entries is difficult to find without already knowing the URL.
- Enable SSL by default
- Enable "Public Terminal" checkbox by default, or replace with a "Remember me" checkbox like everyone else has.
- For some reason, <ul></ul> doesn't work, and I had to switch these lists to <ol></ol>
- Offer an explicit programmatic API for managing my user settings, so I can crosspost my blogs to my
- Support conveniently tying my account to major single-sign-on providers who use OpenID and OAuth. Most places will allow me to click a nice, big icon to automate filling in the needed details.
- Support post convenience features most other social networking sites (hey, remember zoo.pl? You were one of the first social networks on the market.) such as post-by-email, importing/exporting posts from/to some other popular sites/common APIs.
While some of the bugs have been fixed already, it'd have been a lot less grating if there was a good, visible way to report them and follow them as they got fixed.