Should have done a backup prior to this. But, this is a desktop that is being updated and the last major port install had a backup done afterward. Nothing lost if I have to go to that backup to fix.
Update: 2010/07/25 - I had previously installed pidgin and the mbpidgin add on. There were issues where every time I tried to log into twitter, it would crash pidgin. Funny thing is, I have the latest version on windows and this is not an issue. What ever. But, when rebooting I started hanging up in the log in process.
- Restored back to previous backup from 2010/07/08
- Upgrade to 8.1 current complete
- New backup being performed
Port upgrade and subsequent backup may not occur. This is an upgrade from 8.1 pre, and I have been upgrading the ports as I go.
- Will check ports to see if any need updating after backup
- New backup will be performed after port upgrades are complete.